- A degree in Human-computer interaction, user experience, social sciences or related degree .Degree can be substituted by relevant experience.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in user interface design, information architecture, usability testing,human factors, marketing and other related disciplines within a consultative or corporate environment.
- Must possess a thorough understanding of website design, UI design, and essential graphic design theory. Best practices evolve over time and require the individual to stay current.
- Able to produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Understanding of online information architecture standards.
- Competency with UI design standards, heuristic analyses/expert review, prototyping, and wire framing.
- Strong analytical skills required.
How to Apply:
Kindly inbox your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with portfolio links or attachment.