The User Interface (UI) Tech Lead (TL) is responsible for the design and development of the UI web-based development part of projects. He / She should have the ability to create excellent looking browser-based user interfaces.
- Responsible for the Core UI framework, designs, implements and maintains it.
- The UI Team Lead operates effectively as a member of the development team.
- Also operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Responsible for the design and development of web pages, graphics, multimedia, GUIs.
- Effectively develops in a clean, well structured, easily maintainable format.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Bachelors degree/ Master’s degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Should have designed/implement UI framework/Components with Pub/Sub model.
- Experience in designing, marking up, developing responsive UI for websites and web applications.
- Good understanding of UI/UX designs and very good design skills.
- Working with a variety of libraries and frameworks, must have experience on AngularJS.
- Passion for user experience design and improving usability
- Practical experience with jQuery, JSON, AJAX, Styling: CSS,
- Experience designing user interfaces for Desktop Application a plus.
UI/UX ,Frontend, HTML Developer