- Tasked with all components that make up the user experience process user research, usability testing, information architecture, interaction design and UI design
- Gather business, interface, and information architecture requirements for interactive mobile applications
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features
- Analyze quantitative data from web analytics and qualitative data from user research to intelligently iterate on products
- Create wireframes, interaction workflows, annotated mock-ups and layouts for all new products and features
- Create visual components for the mobile screens
- Work with the mobile engineers to deliver the final product
- Minimum of 2+ years experience participating in the complete product development lifecycle of several successfully launched Mobile app. (Include a link of your online portfolio)
- Strong portfolio demonstrating clean, intuitive, and functional UX design
- 2+ years total industry experience (corporate, software, web, mobile, agency experience)
- Solid understanding of digital design concepts, best practices, graphic production and asset optimization, and basic HTML and CSS coding.
Technical requirements include:
- Expert knowledge in wire framing tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Photoshop
- Experience in designing mobile websites
- Must have solid grasp of mobile app design principles and good understanding of current mobile technologies (iOS, Android, Windows).
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional design and seamless execution. You should feel equally comfortable wearing business, design and technical hats
- Ability to create information architecture diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, and screen flows.
- Methodical and detail orientated there is not a thing you haven’t thought about in your designs. You demonstrate true design discipline
- Efficient, organized and very effective within a collaborative team environment
- Great customer mindset and advocate must absolutely get and care for what drives customers