This role will include:
- Management of cross-functional teams in the delivery of projects from inception through to completion, providing overall direction and prioritisation of what is important to the customer.
- Ensure effective use of the Agile Methodology processes and procedures.
- Business consulting and the ability to lead teams in project scoping activities to identify, gather and analyse requirements and from them define key business drivers and define an effective solution.
- Management of the project estimation process.
- Planning, monitoring and reporting of project execution.
- Management of project risks, issues, actions and decisions.
- Management of project resourcing and commercials including forecasting, time management and invoicing.
- Project communication planning and execution to the client and/or partner and internally within Adobe.
- Accountable for ensuring projects are delivered to quality standards.
- Active participation in PMO practice development.
For you to be successful you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science or similar discipline.
- 2+ years’ experience as a project manager, preferably delivering large enterprise-based Content Management or Digital Marketing solutions from a vendor perspective.
- High attention to detail, and thoroughness.
- Ability to manage large single projects or multiple concurrent smaller projects.
- A professional project management qualification, e.g. PRINCE2, PMI is a plus.
- Experience in delivering projects using an agile methodology.
- Experience preferable in using project delivery tools such as JIRA, etc.
- Experience in using Microsoft Project and Excel to manage project delivery.
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written and presentation) to all levels within and outside the organisation.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to relate the day to day details with broader business objectives.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills; demonstrated ability to facilitate discussions with executive-level audiences.
- Ability to work with internal team staffed across geography to lead discovery and to deliver findings and recommendations confidently.
If you had been here for the last 6 months you would have:
- Helped define a client’s digital needs and launched their website/application/platform, overseen implementation and maintenance; as well as prepared their go to market strategy.
- Created content strategy, calendar for Clients; for their website and social channels to help their organic traffic growth.
- You would have worked with the Account Director closely to help manage the client, managing expectations, set goals and provide verbal and written reports
- You would have helped make recommendations based on the reports
- Managed a scrum team of 5-6 people across geographical locations.
- Evaluated new opportunities, including recommending mobile apps, potential events and helped grow an account
- Helped in compliance of process and communication internally as well as with the client.
- Would have mastered the art of Account Management.
- Would be comfortable in handling medium to large business Operations.
You will be based in Sydney, Australia reporting to our Account Manager who is based in Sydney.