Langoor is a digital agency of 150+ creative technologists across Bangalore, Hong Kong, Singapore, Melbourne and Sydney.
This is a trail-blazing role, that will be a key hire for us in Melbourne. We have now been in Melbourne for more than six months and are looking for someone to continue and grow our work there. The role is to help us service one of our growing clients in Melbourne. The client is a major Asian food distributor.
As our main member in Melbourne, besides the role below, you will also get the opportunity to learn details of building a business from the ground up and being mentored directly by our senior management. You will be involved in most future decision making with growing our business in Melbourne.
This role will include:
- Understanding the client, their industry, issues relating to their products, categories, technologies and competition. More generally you will need to know what their goals are and how we can help them achieve those
- Build strong relationships with the client team and ensure full control of the client’s account. Subsequently deliver high levels of client satisfaction and grow the account (including regular reviews)
- Create internal processes to support the client and manage trafficking of work (internally). Coordinate across a team of 5-6 to ensure high quality delivery
- Project manage where relevant
- Help direct strategy and manage execution around content, search engine marketing, advertising, social media management, newsletters as well as website design and development
For you to be successful you will need:
- In depth understanding of the online medium, especially websites, apps and online marketing
- Should have handled a mid to large size account or projects ideally for a Digital agency of 1-2 years
- A keen interest in Asian food products is an advantage. Any experience in handling retail food brands is also an advantage
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
If you had been here for the last 6 months you would have:
- Helped define the client’s digital strategy and launched their website,
- Setup Facebook page, content and advertising
- Provide an oversight of their search engine optimisation
- You would have handled the client daily, managing expectations, set goals and report every fortnight
- You would have helped make recommendations based on the reports
- Helped copywriting, including sourcing freelancers to support our operations
- Evaluated new opportunities, including recommending mobile apps, potential events and grew the account
- Helped clean process of communication with the client through internal staff changes. You would have used that opportunity to improve our processes as well
- Created a timeline on sub parts of the project and helped execute them